mathjax bug测试

mathjax的一个小bug,但有解决办法

没空格

Hi. The current Mathjax plugin can be quite annoying, for it only supports English punctuation.

For instance, $1+1$ is ok

However,$1+1$ fails. This really misses the point of rendering Mathjax. This only renders Mathjax for English only.

I use Mathjax for my blog. The original Mathjax or KaTeX works well with Chinese punctuation.

Hi. The current Mathjax plugin can be quite annoying, for it only supports English punctuation.

For instance, 1+1 is ok

However,1+1 fails. This really misses the point of rendering Mathjax. This only renders Mathjax for English only.

I use Mathjax for my blog. The original Mathjax or KaTeX works well with Chinese punctuation.

有空格

For instance, $1+1$ is ok

However, $1+1$ fails. This really misses the point of rendering Mathjax. This only renders Mathjax for English only.

For instance, 1+1 is ok

However, 1+1 fails. This really misses the point of rendering Mathjax. This only renders Mathjax for English only.